Trading projects are carefully selected on their ability to produce above average returns. This is how we maintain successful relationships with our investors.
Urban Associates is constantly looking for further trading opportunities.
Our recent projects include:
- complete redevelopment of a Hyde Park mews house in W2
- acquisition of Royal Mail sorting office to provide 34 flats and 400m2 commercial space in Bermondsey Spa SE16
- acquisition of former day center in Rotherhithe to provide 6 houses and 16 apartments
- 4000 sqft shell and core let to Cooperative Foodstores Limited
- redevelopment of Hampstead HMO to provide 2 luxury flats for resale
- former garage premises acquired and sold with planning permission for 8,000 luxury new build contemporary house, Brook Green, London
- acquisition of 9,000 sqft (900m2) Royal British Legion club in Deptford, sold with planning for 24 apartments and 3,000 sqft (300m2) of commercial
- 26 lock up garages acquired for redevelopment PP granted 10 Flats
For information on more of our recent trading projects, please visit our Portfolio.